You can join Young America’s Foundation’s President’s Club with a gift of $1,000 or more. Throughout the course of the year, you will be eligible to receive a private tour of the Reagan Ranch and your name (or that of a loved one) will be engraved on Freedom Wall at the Reagan Ranch. Your name will be near illustrious Americans on the Freedom Wall including William F. Buckley, Milton Friedman, Tom Clancy, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Harvey, Pat Sajak, and Michael Reagan.
You will also receive invitations to our annual President’s Club event where you will have the opportunity to meet other dedicated conservatives. Not only will you have the opportunity to meet other like-minded individuals and hear from the leading voices in the Conservative Movement, but you will have the opportunity to meet Young America’s Foundation leadership and staff.
To learn more about President’s Club, please call Jason Barbour at (800) USA-1776.
You are welcome to join Rawhide Circle with a gift of $10,000 or more. “Rawhide” was President Reagan’s Secret Service code name. Our Rawhide Circle is a loyal and exclusive club of conservatives who are dedicated to preserving Rancho del Cielo and passing on their ideas to future generations.
As a member of Rawhide Circle, you will be eligible to receive a private tour of the Reagan Ranch. You (or a loved one) will be recognized on Freedom Wall at the Reagan Ranch. You will receive invitations to our annual Rawhide Circle at the Reagan Ranch or at a Presidential site or home.
Past Rawhide Circle retreats have featured top Foundation leadership including Governor Mary Fallin, Congressman Mike Pence, Wall Street Journal Editorial Page editor Paul Gigot, Governor Tim Pawlenty, Governor Bill Owens, Attorney General Ed Meese, Michael Reagan, Robert Novak, Governor George Allen, Rich Lowry, Governor Scott Walker, Steve Forbes and Defense Secretaries Caspar Weinberger and Frank Carlucci. Rawhide Circle retreat locations have featured many exciting locations such as the Reagan Ranch, the Governor’s mansion in Oklahoma City, Montpelier, and Philadelphia.
To learn more about Rawhide Circle, please call Jason Barbour at (800) USA-1776.
Ranch In The Sky Legacy Society
You have the opportunity to create a Personal Legacy of Educating Young People and Advancing Freedom!
You may not see yourself as the type of individual who could leave a legacy. That’s what other great patriots thought until they encountered heroic individuals who passed on their ideas through estate gifts to Young America’s Foundation, including:
John and Virginia Engalitcheff, whose legacy gift helped create Young America’s Foundation’s campus lecture program—which today is the largest conservative campus lecture program in the country—and save the Reagan Ranch, which is now one of America’s premier, privately-protected Presidential properties, along with George Washington’s Mount Vernon and Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello.
Blanche Pope, who was a modest supporter during her life, whose $1 million bequest provided great help to students requesting financial assistance at a time of economic hardship in America.
Dr. Robert Ruhe, whose legacy gift enabled Young America’s Foundation to double our youth outreach programs to reach twice as many high school and college students.
Legacy giving has become increasingly important to the supporters and students of Young America’s Foundation for several reasons:
- Americans live longer and cannot predict their financial needs. Legacy gifts are a safe way to advance conservative principles without jeopardizing future years.
- The Foundation’s programs—helping young conservatives and preserving the Reagan Ranch—are especially attractive for legacy giving because they are future-oriented, giving supporters the opportunity to pass on their ideas and forever connect them to Ronald Reagan’s optimistic conservatism and his historic life and Presidency.
- After a lifetime of paying exorbitant taxes, conservatives especially do not want to pay death taxes (on income and assets already taxed during life). The top federal death tax rate is currently 40%. Residents of some states may owe a combined top rate of 72% above threshold levels. Legacy gifts to Young America’s Foundation are entitled to an unlimited estate tax charitable deduction.
Young America’s Foundation is reliably conservative and trustworthy. We have been reaching young people with conservative ideas for nearly 60 years.
We are forever tied to the life and ideas of the great leaders of the Conservative Movement, including Ronald Reagan, William F. Buckley Jr., Dr. Milton Friedman, Dr. Russell Kirk, Attorney General Ed Meese, and many others.
You will have a peace of mind that your legacy will be honored and protected through Young America’s Foundation.
The most common way to create a legacy is by making a gift in your will or living trust. To begin, please take these simple steps:
- Share the good news that you intend to leave a legacy through Young America’s Foundation. Please call Clare Hinshaw, Legacy Society & Development Relations Director, or any member of our team at 800-USA-1776.
- Call your estate planning attorney to make an appointment. If you do not have an attorney, please contact us to request the name of a conservative attorney in your area.
- Give your attorney this bequest language: I give, devise, and bequeath to Young America’s Foundation, tax identification number 23- 7042029, 11480 Commerce Park Drive, Sixth Floor, Reston, Virginia 20191 [insert amount, percentage, or remainder of estate] to be used for educational purposes (or to support the Reagan Ranch Fund).
Once you share your plans to create a personal legacy of educating young people and advancing freedom, you will be welcomed into the Ranch In The Sky Legacy Society. The Legacy Society is named after Ronald Reagan’s “Ranch In The Sky.”
Young America’s Foundation’s Ranch in the Sky Legacy Society empowers you to create your personal legacy of educating young people and advancing freedom. Here’s how:
Supporters who share plans to include Young America’s Foundation in their estate plans are honored in special ways.
- A personalized plaque for your home or office
- Recognition on the special Legacy Society panel of Freedom Wall at the Reagan Ranch
- Invitations to special events
Call Clare Hinshaw, Legacy Society & Development Relations Director, at 800-USA-1776 and share your plans to include Young America’s Foundation in your estate plans.
Executive Members are Legacy Society members who strengthen their commitment to passing on conservative ideas by providing documentation of their estate gifts to Young America’s Foundation.
- Special recognition: A beautiful stone along the Freedom Lake pathway at the Reagan Ranch will be engraved with your name or the name of a loved one
- An invitation to a special visit to the Reagan Ranch to see your engraved stone with friends or family
- All benefits offered at the Member level
Send documentation of your legacy gift to Clare Hinshaw, Legacy Society & Development Relations Director, or Young America’s Foundation, 11480 Commerce Park Drive, Sixth Floor, Reston, Virginia 20191-1556.
Torch of Freedom Society
Executive Members who expect their gift to be $1 million or more belong to the Torch of Freedom Society.
- Exclusive recognition: An eight-foot oak tree will be planted in Freedom Sanctuary at the Reagan Ranch in your honor
- An invitation to a special planting ceremony at the Reagan Ranch in your honor
- Commemorative framed portrait of the tree that will permanently bear your name or the name of a loved one
- All benefits offered at the Member and Executive Member levels
Send documentation of your legacy gift of $1 million or more to Legacy Society & Development Relations Director Clare Hinshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.