Young America’s Foundation is committed to ensuring that increasing numbers of young Americans understand and are inspired by the ideas of individual freedom, a strong national defense, free enterprise, and traditional values.
As the principal outreach organization of the Conservative Movement, the Foundation introduces thousands of American youth to these principles. We accomplish our mission by providing essential conferences, seminars, educational materials, internships, and speakers to young people across the country. Read More
All donations to Young America’s Foundation are fully tax-deductible under the law. Our tax identification number is 23-7042029.
Other Ways to Give
You can make a gift simply and securely. You can do so:
1. By Check – Please make all checks payable to Young America’s Foundation, 11480 Commerce Park Drive, Sixth Floor, Reston, VA 20191.
2. By Cryptocurrency – Please click this link.
3. Over the phone – We gladly accept gifts over the phone. If you are interested in making a gift, please call 1-800-USA-1776 and a Foundation leader will be glad to assist you.
4. To make a gift of stock, please call 1-800-USA-1776. To transfer stock electronically, instruct your broker to wire stock to Vanguard Brokerage Services, # 0062, indicating it is for credit to Young America’s Foundation, account # 19897474. Please authorize your broker to give us your name of stock and number of shares being transferred, so that we can properly thank you.
5. – Through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
Members of the active-duty military and employees of the federal government may give to Young America’s Foundation through CFC using CFC #11540.